natural sea wool sponge*
P R O D U C T I N F O :
Natural sea wool sponges bring luxurious creamy lather to bathtime. Sustainably harvested from the bottom of the ocean floor in the Bahamas. 3.5" - 4" wide.
B E N E F I T S :
- contain enzymes that inhibit mold and bacteria growth
- last 6-8 months
- luxurious lather
- highly absorbent
- gently exfoliate
- do not retain odors
- minerals inside nourish the skin with calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc & potassium
- useful for all skin types
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Clean by soaking in 1 cup of warm water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda for 15 minutes
- In addition to thoroughly cleaning the sponge, baking soda revitalizes its cellular structure for increased durability
- Squeese and allow sponge to dry after each use
Sea sponges naturally inhibit the growth of bacteria, but do not prevent it. To disinfect your sponge, you can also soak it in:
- 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide and 1 cup of water. This will clean and re-bleach the sponge if it becomes discolored from use.
- A few drops of tea tree essential oil in 1 cup of warm water. Tea tree essential oil is a very effective germicide and will also eliminate any odor on your sponge.
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in 1 cup of warm water.
- 1 teaspoon colloidal silver in 1 cup of warm water. There is no pathogenic organism known that is not killed by colloidal silver in 6 minutes or less.
- The more soap the more luxurious the lather. Enjoy!
Sea Mineral Coloration
Notice a red-orange tint on the bottom of your sponge? All sponges from the sea are rich in sea minerals that your body loves, including sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and so much more! Some sponges, but not all, will have sea mineral coloration as a result. Consider it an extra dose of wholesome sea mineral goodness!